SwingBTC - 150 BTCs from 6 ads. Not hacked just a huge bug

Ads with price 00000025 BTCs;
  • 00000025 BTCs different 0.0000025 BTCs
  • 00000025 BTCs same with 25 BTCs.
Cause of 6 ads I got 150 BTCs in my account balance.

==========================================
Admin SwingBTC confirmation (SwingBTC Forum)

Dear Members,
Currently SwingBtc is facing a huge bug. The values of the Ads is 25 BTCs and balance have decreased for some members. In more some members enjoy this situation and purchase some things or ask for a withdraw. This, bring me a lot of work! I am receiving full messages and I can't reply to all. My coder is actually working on, but as soon as it is fixed, the bug reappear. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Best regards.
Aurel.
 ==========================================

And now many members have reset on their account balance to be ZERO, until now the problem not yet resolve. New policy from SwingBTC, the ads shown now are reduced considerably both in quantity and value.