Payment from OnBux

PTC (Paid to Clik), must have been tired when I hear that term. So also with me, not just hear, even see their own friends who play PTC to earn money online.
Phenomenal earned dollars online in the Internet, the numbers are now very much but not all are accredited or legitimacy. "That makes me not so interested in PTC, but suddenly I thought about it explicitly. What! What happened? Dismissed from a job, then became a jobless. That is true but the real curiosity is very long buried that be the cause.
Paypal, just calm down, I already have an account. Start sorting through the PTC to be followed.
OnBux address at www.onbux.com become one of the PTC list which I have collated. First read the system imposed by OnBux. All you have to do is click and view the list of ads that have been provided, as a free member will get $ 0.01 per ad and paid members will receive $ 0.02 per ad. Your income will be accumulated until the minimum $ 2.00 then you are allowed to charge, but free members will be charged $ 0.04 administrative fee so that if you have accumulated earnings $ 2.00 then it will get paid $ 1.86 which will be paid into your Paypal account.

I am asking for payment when it reaches $ 2.06 and will certainly get a payment worth $ 2.02 and that I have done. Great! Process payments made OnBux very fast, less than 10 minutes I received email notification from the payment made by OnBux. After checking into my Paypal account, the payment was actually made by OnBux.
For proof, see the screenshot below.








What about other PTC? I'll report back later after fulfilling the terms.
God Bless You