Three-Breasted Florida Woman Jasmine Tridevil Insists Third Boob is Real

Jasmine Tridevil Insists Third Boob
Tridevil, who hopes to land a show on MTV, says a film crew recorded her $20,000 procedure adding a breast to her body. 'This is not fake,' she insisted. But a police report shows she once lost 'a 3 breast prosthesis' in stolen luggage.

She apparently took everyone for a boob.

A 21-year-old Florida woman who claimed she had plastic surgery to place a third boob on her rack claims said she's no hoaxer.

But an incident report filed with the Tampa International Airport Police Department shows that she was carrying 'a 3 breast prosthesis' in luggage stolen from her in early September.

“This is not a fake," Jasmine Tridevil told the Sun in an interview posted Tuesday. "I had the procedure done. If people don't believe it, that's up to them."

The publicity-hungry Tridevil, who hopes to land a show on MTV, told the British newspaper that a film crew recorded her $20,000 procedure.

The massage therapist claims to have seen at least 50 doctors before finding one who would perform the procedure.

"I plan to release it on my reality TV show and I don't really care what people think or say about me," she told the Sun. "I know what I have done. As I say, this is not a fake or a hoax."

Since Tridevil has failed to provide any real proof, many are skeptical about her wild claim, straight out of the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger cult favorite "Total Recall."

She did give a Tampa TV station "a quick flash," but wouldn't show more because "I'm not ready to do that right now because it's in episode six of my show."

She may not have helped her cause with a bizarre interview with an Orlando radio station last week.

"Well, I am crazy," she told the "The News Junkie" show. "Crazy people don't know they are crazy, so technically since I know I'm crazy I'm not crazy."

Police said the three-boob device was spotted after Tridevil's luggage was stolen off an American Airlines conveyor belt. When cops caught the suspects after identifying them on surveillance footage, investigators listed the prosthesis with Tridevil's belongings before they were returned.

Tridevil also appears to have a questionable past. In March 2013, when she was calling herself Alisha Hessler, she was busted for identity theft for using a fake ID at a Florida bar.

"She stated, 'I got it off of Craigslist for $20,'" read the police report obtained by the Daily News. "I asked her if she knew the female on the identification and she replied, 'no, not at all.'"

And in December, Hessler was lectured by cops after she shamed Florida man Gabriel Urena into standing in the street with a sign reading: "I beat women. Honk if I'm a scumbag" after he allegedly groped and beat her.

She also forced Urena to wear a dunce cap, but in return she dropped the charges, ABC Action News reported.