The Tragedy of 9/11 - Gwyneth Paltrow Save A Woman.


Gwyneth Paltrow
A resident of New York reported that actress Gwyneth Paltrow has saved his life on September 11, 2001. In an interview with The Morton Report entitled "How Gwyneth Paltrow Saves My Life On 9/11", Lara Lundstrom Clarke explained that it all happened as the domino effect of the encounter with the actress.

"On that day, I went too fast into a yoga class," Paltrow said while promoting his film at the Venice Film Festival. "When I was on my way home on September 11 morning, a young woman crossing the street, then we both stopped at the same time and wait a very long time," said Paltrow.

It may sound trivial, but that's what stopped Clarke who rushed to his office located at the Twin Towers. He worked as a financial manager Baseline Financial sevices located on 77th floor of Tower 2. He crossed the street to catch a train that arrived at the office on time. Clarke said that Paltrow waved to him from across the street. The incident made him arrive at the door of the subway was closed.

Clarke was forced to wait for the next train. This is what makes it not achieve the office shortly before the attack that killed four colleagues. "If only I was not late on the train, I would have on my office desk on the 77th floor of WTC Tower 2," like what he was told to The Morton Report.

"Ten years later, I got a letter from him. In the letter he explained that he arrived late at the office, turiun to the Christopher Street station to catch the train with the aim of the WTC, where he worked on the 77th floor of the South Tower but it turned out the train left, "said Paltrow.

"This is an incredible story, and that comes to my mind is definitely a lot of people who have similar experiences on that day, but not many know that does not involve famous people. I think a lot a lot of luck changed on that day and I'm very happy to be part of Clarke's story. "