Cameron Diaz Not Believe in "Marriage"


Cameron Diaz admitted that he did not believe in marriage. Hollywood pretty star is assumed that marriage is something that should have been almost destroyed.

"I think that marriage is a bond that is almost lost. I think we have to make to make our own rules. I do not think that we should live our lives in a relationship based on the traditions of the past which I thought was no longer appropriate in the present," said Diaz (38), as reported by Splashnews.com, Saturday (05/07).

Charlie's Angel star of the cinema is also revealed to Maxim magazine that he likes to touch the safe.

"Someone has to petting as much as possible. That would lead us to things that are fun. I recommend at least once a day. What's the fun of making out is it can be done anywhere," he said.