Phil Collins Pension World Of Music!

The news is pretty sad coming from elder musicians, Phil Collins. After a career in the music world for decades, vocalist, drummer, and these producers intend to leave the music world who has raised his name forever.
Despite the 'still' was 60 years old, but Phil admitted that he felt this was the right time for him to quit his career has been built in the music world. What are the reasons?

"I watch the MTV Music Awards and thinking, 'I've been in business can not be the same with this." I felt I was no longer living in that world (music) and I thought no one would miss me, "said Phil.


"I'd be happier withdraw myself from the 'scenario' is full. dianm-silent I will ride on a holiday and never come back again. A good way to end my story is not it?" continued the man who is identical with balding hair and these glasses.

Do not know what possessed Phil personal reasons, but noted that lately, the musician suffered from several illnesses, including a shift in the spine and hearing problems. We're gonna miss you, Phil!